Here at Customark, we have designed a range of floor stickers with safety and design features to keep your stickers in good condition throughout the pandemic.
All our stickers hold the following features:
- Slip resistant – our stickers are certified with DIN 51130 and BGR 181. Long term outdoor stickers hold a R12 anti-slip class while long-term indoor stickers are classed with R11.
- Fire Safety – our floor stickers are all fire resistant. Our indoor stickers hold an ISO3795:1989 fire safety rating and our outdoor graphics, DIN EN-13501-1.
- Hard-Wearing – our floor stickers boast durability as they are designed for high footfall areas such as shop or factory floors. Our stickers will last 6-12 months depending on footfall traffic.
- High Tack – our graphics use high tack adhesive allowing you to apply your sticker to a diverse range of flooring such as carpet or concrete.
- Ease of Use – the placement of these stickers is vital as they must be 2m/6 ft apart. We include a free application squeegee and instruction with every purchase.
How fast will my order arrive?
Your delivery will arrive with 7-10 working days of your first order. All stickers that we send out are subject to quality checks throughout the manufacturing process ensuring the absolute best floor stickers for your business.
What shipping options do you offer?
We also offer a range of shipping methods within the UK to make the transaction as easy as possible for our customers:
FREE Delivery (UK Mainland Only) – Otherwise Charged as State
Pre 12 pm Delivery After Agreed Lead Time (UK Mainland Only)
Pre 10:30 am Delivery After Agreed Lead Time (UK Mainland Only)
Do you offer bespoke designs?
We currently do not offer floor stickers. However, if you contact our team on 01384 264700 or at firstname.lastname@example.org we can talk you through the design options available to you.
Do you ship abroad?
We do offer shipping abroad to various countries. Our delivery cost varies; you will be made aware at the point of checkout.