Beforehand, please ensure that the floor is clean, dry and dust free.
Tools required: Squeegee
- Step 1: Vacuum the carpet to make sure it is free from dust and dirt particles
- Step 2: Position the floor graphic on the floor until you are happy with its location
- Step 3: Once you are happy with the position of the graphic, turn the graphic over so it is face down and begin to peel the backing paper from the graphic; don't remove all of the backing paper, stop at the halfway point and fold it over
- Step 4: Turn the graphic back over and reposition it in the location that you desire. Place the adhesive on the floor, but don't smooth it out
- Step 5: Take your squeegee and work from the centre of the graphic, where you have removed the backing paper, and make firm outward strokes; make sure to overlap each stroke, making sure not to trap any unwanted air pockets
Step 6: Slowly start to pull the backing paper towards you, do it section by section. Each time you remove a section of backing paper, smooth it out with the squeegee.
We recommend the graphic is not walked on for at least 8 - 12 hours so the adhesive can fully key to the floor area. Also, please do not clean the area with any wax-based polishes.
***Please note - Whilst all of our Indoor Floor Stickers are produced using a removable base adhesive and should leave little to no residue on the flooring when they are used for a short-term use on carpet tiles, we accept no responsibility for any damage to the flooring (if any) when they are removed. If you wish you can contact our Sales Team to request a sample floor sticker to test before ordering***